Outside Sales Representative
Power Therapeutics is a growing dynamic medical device company with a core focus on electrotherapy, orthopedic bracing and rehabilitation products. Our electrotherapy products provide a non-addictive solution to pain management and a clinically proven treatment for muscle atrophy. We work with health care professionals as part of the treatment team to provide exceptional care for patients post-surgically and non-surgically.
The mission statement at Power Therapeutics is “help lives daily”. The nature and foundation of our business is patient care. We seek individuals that have the same desire to help lives daily to join our growing team.
Our goal is to create a fulfilling and rewarding experience both professionally and personally. If you have the desire to help lives daily, we would like to talk to you! A position at Power Therapeutics will provide you with an opportunity to make a positive difference in the life of an individual every day.
We are seeking a highly-motivated, goal-oriented Outside Sales Representative for the Los Angeles area who combines an entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to develop long-term relationships. The ideal candidate will display excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills and the ability to interact effectively with clients to easily establish rapport.
The Outside Sales Representative is responsible for achieving company sales goals and fostering relationships with patients and referral sources within the medical community by providing exceptional customer service, product education and support.
As an Outside Sales Representative you will be responsible for creating a detailed business plan to facilitate the achievement of goals and quotas, as well as presenting products to prospective clients.
This will involve the creation, implementation, and follow-up of a monthly target account plan focused on referral source development that results in the achievement of company monthly revenue goals and key performance indicator targets.
Duties for this business development role include, but are not limited to:
- Obtaining orders from customers and referral sources
- Presenting and educating customers and referral sources on Power Products
- Providing market information to management as requested and/or made available
- Patient Equipment Delivery and Fittings as needed
- Obtaining medically necessary paperwork to facilitate the processing of the referral
- Insurance and reimbursement knowledge
- Daily Sales Call Planning
- Manage sales activity though key performance indicators (KPI)
Specific Qualifications For This Outside Sales Representative Role Include:
- 1 to 3 years of Outside Sales Experience
- Valid Drivers License and current auto insurance
- Persistence and self-motivation
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals and quotas
- Knowledge of selling skills and the ability to get the sale
- 1-3 years experience selling Durable Medical Equipment, Home Healthcare, Uniform/Facility Services, Payroll Services
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4 year College or University
- Knowledge of Medicare and commercial insurance benefit coverage
- Consistent employment background
If you have the required experience, knowledge and drive in addition to the desire to help lives daily while building your career and working at a dynamic medical device company, then please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org